Friday, January 9, 2015

Stay, Clementine, stay!!!



Now I have to do it again.

And guess what?

This is the LAST one in the series.

Completely Clementine by Sara Pennypacker; illustrated by Marla Frazee


Bummer.

But this one delivers everything I've grown to love about this series.

Super funny, OF COURSE.

But I love how Clementine has matured through the series yet still remains her childish, lovable self.

I love how her relationship with Margaret has evolved.

I adore her parents and how they're present but not overly so.

I love Clementine's relationship with her teachers.

In this one, Clementine struggles to stay mad at her father for eating meat, laments having to say goodbye to her beloved third-grade teacher, and spends some hilarious time at a fancy hotel with her friend, Margaret.

This last installment is definitely, Completely Clementine.

You can read more at Pennypacker's website HERE.


(Coming from Disney/Hyperion March 2015)



2 comments:

proseandkahn said...

Oh No! So happy to hear about a new Clementine! Thank you. So sad to hear that it's the last! Boo hoo!

brenda

Kimberley Moran said...

I CANNOT wait until this comes out. Annie and I love this series!