How did we do with our goals?
Here were my goals back at the beginning of the summer:
- Take African drumming lessons
- Sign up to be a Meals on Wheels substitute driver
- Spend as much time as possible on my screened porch
- Update all my brochures and create some new promotional materials
- Remember how lucky I am
Wait, first let me get my umbrella to protect myself from all the rotten tomatoes that will be flung my way...
Because I did GREAT!
1. Not only did I take African drumming lessons - but I'm still taking African drumming lessons - and actually getting better!
2. I wasn't needed for Meals on Wheels, so I am a "friendly visitor" - with a new friend named Dolores, whom I visit every Friday. We watch Animal Planet and documentaries about migration and sea life. Next week we are going to watch a Shirley Temple movie together.
3. I am ON that porch, baby! Every spare minute of the day - and night.
4. Updated brochures? Heck, yeah! New promotional materials? Heck, yeah!
(Those are pdfs. If you can't open them for some reason, you can go here or here to check them out.)
5. Remember how lucky I am? Every day.....
So - go ahead - fling those tomatoes. My mission is accomplished.