Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Two Things on Tuesday


Thing One

Next week, I'm heading to Bentonville, Arkansas to visit 11 schools in conjunction with their amazing One District One Book program.

This year's book is The Fantastic Secret of Owen Jester

To get in the spirit of things, Apple Glen Elementary School recently celebrated "Support Viola Day" to honor the character of Viola.

Here is librarian, Amanda Sleeper.

Love this!



The students at Bentonville High School are putting on a play of the book! I mean, um, WOW!

This is a poster for the play designed by high school senior Kelly Wells.


Thing Two

While cleaning out my office recently, I found this picture my son drew for me years ago. (Sniff sniff) He chose all the things that he thinks represent me. (I like "Organized.")  So perfect. (Except, um, that map is North Carolina, not South Carolina, but who cares?) Love that boy!

  

No comments: