Thursday, December 6, 2007

Kids say the darnedest things

(....and if you're old enough to remember that show...high five!)

Letters from kids - I love 'em. Check these out:

My favorite part in How to Steal a Dog is when Toby starts blurting out stuff and in Fame and Glory when Harlem gets glasses and can see. You rock.
Brandon


My favorite of your books is How to Steal a Dog because it’s funny and sad at the same time.

Keleigh


The best part I like is when they still [sic] the dog and hide him. I hope you come out with more grate [sic] books.

Cameron

Your books are the right combination of sad, happy, and excited.
Brady

My favorite part of How to Steal a Dog is when Georgina met Mookie. It would scare me if my dog ate a stranger’s food. Especially a three fingered bum’s food.
Maddy

No comments: