Mine are, um, not the most intellectual.
The sites are:
- My Google home page (with Google Alerts front and center)
- My blog
- Good Reads
- Live Journal
- Stat Counter (that tracks the statistics for my web site)
- A private writers' chat room I participate in
- Title Z - a site that keeps track of Amazon rankings (not that I care about that...)
- TMZ.com (I know, I know...)
- My own web site
- My Google mailbox (where most of my message boards are...)
Like, dude, kind of shallow, huh?
Where is the Wall Street Journal?
The How-to-Save-the-World site?
How about - Martha Stewart's "Host a Summer Picnic with Gazpacho Made From Your Homegrown Vegetables and Served in that Fabulous Soup Tureen You Made Yourself from Imported Moldovian Clay on the Hand-Embroidered Picnic Blanket"?
I bet some shrink would have a ball analyzing people's Top Sites.