Friday, February 15, 2008

Greetings from Anywhere

I've gotten some cool postcards for the Greetings from Nowhere drawing.

Wanna play?

Wanna win a signed copy?

Here's all you have to do:

Email me or post on my blog a photo or link to a photo of a postcard - with a subject heading of Greetings from ______ [fill in the blank].

The postcard can be from your hometown, your favorite place, your dream place, your nightmare place, a fictional place....whatever.

Deadline: February 29

I'll be posting some postcards as they come in.

From Fifth Grade Teacher Extraordinaire: Megan Germano

1 comment:

Megan Germano said...

Ha, Ha, Ha! Every time I see that postcard, I think about how cute it is and then I am instantly reminded about the fact that I know none of the landmarks :D
Thanks again for the reminder.