Saturday, March 1, 2008

And the winner is.....

I printed out all the postcard entries and put them in a basket:

I solicited the help of two unbiased parties:

Okay, choose one:

Sit!

And the winner is......

Unbiased party snatched the winner from me and proceeded to play with it. [Please do not look at my raggedy slippers. Hey, they're comfortable, okay?]

And the winner is.....

Sarah Miller, Empress of the Universe!!!

Greetings from Romeo, Michigan.

Sarah will receive a signed copy of my new book, Greetings from Nowhere.

Many thanks to everyone who participated in the drawing.
Now you'll have to go out and BUY it.
:-)

6 comments:

Sarah Miller said...

Woooooo! I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. Give your furry golden pal an extra pat from me.

Megan Germano said...

Darn! Oh well, I pre-purchased it on Amazon anyway. :(

jama said...

Congratulations to Sarah!

Stephanie J. Blake said...

Loved this contest! I love postcards. I might start collecting them.

Jennifer Thermes said...

Well, I will! And congrats to Sarah. This was a fun idea.

Love your loyal assistants, too. :-)

Annette Gulati said...

Fun contest, Barbara. I've collected postcards since I was ten. I'm getting close to 500 now, but not a single one from 'Nowhere.' I can't wait to read your book.