Thursday, September 18, 2008

Duh

I'm such a ding dong.

I have this great book holder thing.

It looks like this:


I love it because it's adjustable and holds all sizes of books or papers and comes apart for storing and is not plastic.


But it has a small ledge at the bottom (to keep the book from falling) - which covers the very bottom of the book by about an inch.

For most printed books, this is not a problem because there is enough of a margin.

But while writing in my writing notebooks - I keep forgetting to not write all the way to the bottom of the page.


So every single ding dang time, when I get to the bottom of the page, I have to lift the notebook up to read it.

Duh.

1 comment:

Sarah Miller said...

You know we're all squinting at your notebook AND your MacBook screen, trying to read whatever you're up to, right?