Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Summer by the sink

I'm sure I'm not alone when I report that I spend a lot of time by my kitchen sink.

So anything to brighten the atmosphere is a bonus.

I love this little flower bottle/vase. I've had it for years and it's so perfect for a quick spruce-up.


Addendum:

The day after I wrote this post, I was standing at the sink and that little cupboard fell off the wall! It crashed into the sink, breaking the faucet and sending a giant fountain of water clear across the kitchen and into the dining room!

I'm tellin' ya....I'm having the worst luck this summer. If you don't want something bad to happen to you, you better stay away from me. Seriously. (By the way, that is a new faucet. Sheesh.)


3 comments:

Kirby Larson said...

Did the glass in the cupboard break?

I say fill that vase with margaritas! Sounds like you need one.

Barbara O'Connor said...

Nothing broke except the faucet (and my sanity). A miracle.

Anonymous said...

Shoot! That looks like my cousin's new faucet and her's broke too!!!!!!!!!! JAZ