Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Children make the BEST reviewers

A review of The Fantastic Secret of Owen Jester from a 7-year-old reader on Amazon:

This is a really good adventure book, and is also a friendship book. I'd say that if "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was a "10" then this book is a "12". I'm planning to read it again. I think my dad should read it too.

I liked this book a lot, it was really detailed. Even though there weren't any pictures in the book, the author described things so well that I could imagine everything very clearly. The only girls in the story were Owen's enemies, but I think girls would still like the rest of the book.


Complete review here.

1 comment:

scott neumyer said...

That's so awesome. I love it when kids do the reviews. They're so honest and passionate!