Thursday, May 10, 2012

Things I Love Thursday


My bookcases!

Lots of books and things that are special to me, including Workglove Willy, Tooley Graham (thank you, Grier Jewell), eggshell trophy (thank you, Gucci), clock made by son, photo of agent, Smoky Mountain thermometer


Books, bird nests, photo of critique group, a couple of, ahem, awards

More books. Painting done by my son as a small child (which says "Help save the trees")

My books on top. On top left is an insulator like the one on the cover of On the Road to Mr. Mineo's. On the right is my Judge Judy gavel (gift from my family).

My obsessive manual disorder at its best. (An iPhone manual? I know, I know....)

Some childhood books, some old biography research books, Leslie Davis Guccione books

More manuals and How to Steal a Dog in Japanese

Foreign and audio editions of my books

No comments: