Wednesday, August 22, 2012

And the winner is......


Okay, so I just did the highly scientific drawing for the audio version of How to Steal a Dog.

 
I used this cool photo app to take pictures of the highly scientific process.

Two problems:

1. They came out in reverse order and I don't know how to fix it.
 
2. You can't read the name of the winner.



So here it is again...

 
KRISTEN!! (A teacher, yay!)

Congratulations to Kristen (I'll be contacting you.)

And thanks so much to everyone who entered. Don't give up. I have other things to give away.

 

2 comments:

Joyce Moyer Hostetter said...

Congratulations, Kristen! Enjoy!

Kristen Kilpatrick said...

I think that's me. I can't wait to listen to the audio. Your photo booth strips are hysterical. I love you and your books!

Kristen