Monday, August 20, 2007

I heart Sarah Miller

I loved reading this blog post.

I am so totally a basher.

I've tried to be a swooper. (I love that Sarah calls it "letting go of the handlebars.")

I admire and respect swoopers.
But, I'm being honest here: Swoopers annoy me when they want me to swoop, too.

They say: "Oh, just keep writing and worry about that stuff later."

But that just doesn't work for me. I so second Sarah's sentiments: "This is not fun."

I so second Sarah's description of her writing process as "one step forward and two steps back." (But that does create this situation: The House That Jack Built.)

I nominate Sarah Miller as the President, Queen, Empress, and Big Kahuna of the Bashers Club of the World.

3 comments:

jama said...

Thanks so much for this link! Hello, fellow basher!

Barbara O'Connor said...

Oh, yay! Another Basher Club member. Welcome, Jama! (And thanks for your nice comment about my family on post below.)
Barbara

Sarah Miller said...

Woo-hoo!

I humbly (or not) accept your nomination. I particularly like the sound of "empress." ;)