Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Meme

I've been tagged by teacher extraordinairre, Megan Germano, for the following meme:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What were you doing ten years ago?

The exact same thing I'm doing now - only thinner and less wrinkled - and I could stay up later. I had one novel published (Beethoven in Paradise) and another on the way (Me and Rupert Goody).

What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order):

1. Go to the liquor store.
2. Go to Trader Joe's.
3. Go to the bank.
4. Pick up son's photographs at frame shop.
5. Work in the garden.

(I got my revisions FedExed to New York yesterday - so today was my first FREE day in a long time.)

What are some snacks you enjoy?

Goldfish crackers
Almonds
Anything chip-related (pototo, nacho, corn, etc.)
Anything with peanut butter

What would you do if you were a billionaire?

Celebrate our retirement.
Move.
Rescue a bunch of dogs.
Donate to charities that are important to me.
Travel with my family.
Throw away my GPS and hire a chauffeur.

What are three of your bad habits?

Worrying too much.
Over-organizing.
Not eating enough vegetables.

What are five places where you have lived?

Greenville, South Carolina
Columbia, South Carolina
Kenner, Louisiana
Venice Beach, California
Duxbury, Massachusetts

What are five jobs you have had?

Cocktail waitress
Pots and pans salesperson
Lifeguard
Insurance manual editor
Dance teacher

What three people do you want to tag? (I reduced it from six....just in case everybody I know is already tagged.)

Kim Marcus
Kerry Madden
Augusta Scattergood






No comments: