So here goes:
- I am ridiculously organized and have an almost-fetish for containers, files, boxes, labels, baskets and anything that smacks of organization. (And I can put my hands on the receipt for heating oil from 1998.)
- I can't go to sleep without reading something (but it usually ends up only being about a paragraph).
- When I was pregnant, I craved General Foods International Coffee - Cafe Francais flavor only - and have had it nearly every day for the last twenty years. I take it everywhere I go. I even took it to Europe with me. (pathetic, huh?)
- I've been known to go back and check the stove burners after I've already gotten in the car.
- The only time I ever tried to write a picture book, I failed miserably and turned it into a novel.
- I ADORE dogs. Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em.
- I've always wished I could have been in a Broadway musical (but I can't sing worth a darn).