Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Looking ahead to 2008

Because all the cool kids are doing it (yeah, yeah, cyber bud, I stole your line...so sue me) - some of the books I'm looking forward to this year (in no particular order and probably forgetting something wonderful):


Trouble by Gary Schmidt


The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary Pearson


Jessie's Mountain by Kerry Madden


Bird Lake Moon by Kevin Henkes (and yeah, Sarah, I stole your image, too.)


The Life and Crimes of Bernetta Wallflower by Lisa Graff


Shooting the Moon by Frances O'Roark Dowell


Jump the Cracks by Stacy DeKeyser

And - no cover available (that I could find): Keeping Score by Linda Sue Park

1 comment:

Sarah Miller said...

Thievery! Plagarism! (Flattery...)

The only cover art I've found for Keeping Score is the very uninteresting and completely temporary ARC, which you can see here:
http://www.sarahmillerbooks.com/readingjan08.html

(Third from the top)