Because I'm a middle-of-the-night-thinking-about-stupid-stuff person with a bad memory, I write down everything - and I mean everything.
This is last January:
It includes the following important chores [I swear I am not making this up]:
- Put battery in laptop
- Pay Visa
- Unplug Xmas lites [??? I swear, that's what it says. I have no idea what that means.]
- Tape Apprentice
- Tuna dip
- Do homework for Japanese literature class
- Make and freeze 37 loaves of whole wheat bread and deliver to senior center
- Start committee for responsible recycling and write promo pieces for local newspapers
- Tape Apprentice [oops, how'd that get in there?]
- Research Scandinavian herb growing for next spring's community garden project
Maybe I'll just get a book published and do 58 school visits....
...and tape The Apprentice.