Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cure for writer's block

Great cure for writer's block = eBay.

(Well, okay, it doesn't give you any ideas, but it takes up a lot of time that would ordinarily be wasted on thinking up ideas.)

I love to collect things.

Like Smoky Mountain memorabilia.

And antique silver baby cups.

And state map tablecloths.

I have Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Kansas, New Jersey, New York, Nevada, Ohio, Texas, Washington, the Western States and New England.

Some states are easy to find, like Florida and California.

Some states are hard to find, like Iowa and New York.

Some states are impossible to find, like South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia.

And some of them are almost impossible to find, like Maine.

But now I have Maine!

Thank you, eBay.


And speaking of eBay, check out this screen door push bar I just got:

Okay, I'm signing off to think about writing.....

P.S. If anybody out there knows where I can get South Carolina, North Carolina, or Georgia, let me know.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Just when I think I couldn't enjoy your blog any more than I already do, you delight me with this blog!