Thursday, April 2, 2009

These boots are made for walking

These are the geekiest boots on the planet.

They are so geeky, I bet even Geek Girl wouldn't wear them.

But I do!

Because they are also the BEST boots on the planet.

I got them from L.L. Bean a million, trillion years ago.

They are the MOST comfortable boots ever.

They are the warmest boots ever.

L.L. Bean doesn't carry them anymore. If they did, I would buy two more pairs, just in case....

They have been sitting by my back door for waaaaay too many months, thanks to the ever-loving snow and mud.

Today, I retired them to the basement until next winter.

As much as I love those geeky boots, I am so happy to see them go.

2 comments:

Kirby Larson said...

I have not yet put away my boots. It snowed here yesterday (and I'm not April Fooling). And rained pigs and chickens today. The calendar tells me it's April but I'm not so sure.

BTW, those would be the PERFECT boots for a walk on the beach at Shangri-Lar. Next time you're in the Evergreen State, you must come up!

Sarah Miller said...

Hmmm. Not sure. They might be more dorky than geeky, which is outside my jurisdiction.