Friday, July 30, 2010

Isn't it ironic?


I'm still addicted to this game on my phone called Word Warp.

It's a word scramble game. (You have two minutes to find as many words as possible, but if you don't find the six-letter word, your score goes back to zero.)

My current high score is 19,110.

A very strange thing keeps occurring.

There is one word that I literally NEVER get.

Guess what it is.

EDIT

I swear.

Here's an example from one of the last games I played:

The scrambled letters were DTEWTI

Here are the words I found:

DEW
DIE
TED
TIE
TIT
WED
WET
WIT
DIET
TIDE
TIED
WIDE
WITTED.

The two words I did not get were:

EDIT
TWIT

Here's another one:

The scrambled letters were IPETID.

I got:
DIE
DIP
PET
PIE
PIT
TED
TIP
DIET
PIED
TIDE
TIED
PITIED

I did not get: EDIT and TEPID

I won't bore you with another example, but it happened again yesterday!

Isn't that ironic?

No comments: