Many thanks to my online buddy, Susanne Drazic, for presenting me with the Versatile Blogger Award!
Here are 7 things about me:
- I have no sense of smell.
- My father used to do a magic trick that appeared as if he was poking a toothpick through his cheek.
- I once side-swiped a parked car on a motor scooter, took the side mirror off, and ended up sprawled in the middle of the road in front of my house.
- My grandfather grew peanuts and my grandmother always kept a pot of them boiling on the back of the stove.
- I watch every trash reality show there is, including Toddlers and Tiaras and Trading Spouses.
- My 8th grade Latin teacher chastised me for being too loquacious and I had to look it up in the dictionary.
- If I didn't read so many blogs, I would have three more novels coming out next year.