Monday, April 14, 2008

Texas Library Association

I'll be in Texas this week for the Texas Library Association annual conference.

On Thursday, April 17, I'm presenting on a panel entitled 'Tweens in the Twilight: Literature for Life's Challenges - along with authors Gennifer Choldeko and Betty Birney. 8 a.m. to 9:50 a.m; Room C 141/143/149.

I'll be signing the same day at Farrar, Straus & Giroux booth #1531 from 10 to 11.

If you're at the conference, come by and see me!

If you're not at the conference, I'll try to post while I'm there or shortly thereafter.

1 comment:

Kimberley Griffiths Little said...

Good luck on your talks and I hope you sign at least 100 books!!! I wish Texas were closer - even though it's right next door to New Mexico it would take about 12 hours of driving to get there. Ha!