I have now been at the airport for five hours.
And three more to go.
This is not good.
So far I have:
1. Played 219 games of Nintendo and still not beat that big ghost dude in the castle on level 8.
2. Played 43 games of Sudoku.
3. Had my shoes shined. This is the first time in my life I have ever gotten a shoeshine.
4. Made friends with the shoeshine guy. He grew up in Georgia.
5. Made friends with a woman wearing pink stilletos who paid $2000 for a first class one way ticket to Dallas because she was desperate.
6. I'm not that desperate.
7. But getting close.....
I was supposed to be having dinner with Linda Sue Park and Gennifer Choldenko tonight.
That's not gonna happen.
What time is it?
Oh, good....only two hours and forty-five minutes to go...